Antar mauna / Regression Therapy
It is a meditative practice that leads to inner tranquility and silence. It is a very systematic practice. Firstly to
increase one's resistance to external disturbance. Then it allows subconscious thoughts and pent-up emotions to slowly
bubble upto conscious perception.
One directly confronts the content of the subconscious mind, long forgotten memories, fear, hatred and so forth. Thoughts and
feelings that have been hidden for years come to the surface and are exhausted gradually. Mind is harmonized over a period of
- JAL NETI
Process of cleaning usual passage with salt water. If the nose is blocked or mucus membranes are
profusely covered in impurities, then nose cannot perform its duties effectively.
- Jal neti stimulates various nerve endings in the nose.
- Improvement in the brain organs to which these nerve are connected.
- Stimulation of chakra
- Cures sinuses, ailments of ENT
- Cures migraine
- Ensures better health
Technique for cleansing the digestive tract from the mouth to stomach.
- It gives the best possible wash to the digestive system from the stomach to the mouth.
- It throws the fermented waste out of the stomach before it can cause harm.
- It is a sure way of preventing auto poisoning of the body.
It is the practice of contracting and isolating the rectus abdomini muscle
One of the most effective practices.
- TRATAKA & CONCENTRATION
- Concentration is the essence of trataka.
- Eyes are connected directly with the pineal gland via sympathetic nervous system, centre of the
sympathetic nervous system and parasympathetic nervous system is hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is also
the centre of the wakefullness and pleasure together with sleep and pain. Therefore the eyes, the pineal
gland, the hypothalamus and the wakefullness of an individual are all intimately connected with each other
directly or indirectly.
- Mental concentration of any type will tend to bring these systems into a high level of sensitivity which
allows a flow of higher consciousness through pineal gland.
- In trataka, the whole system is stimulated and awakened by concentration through the eyes. Trataka is a very
powerful yet deceptively simple practice.
Shankaprakashalana is mentioned in many of the old texts. It is the method of evacuating and cleaning the entire alimentary
It is such a wonderful technique that it has not been adopted more widely throughout the world. To the best of knowledge
it is the only systematic, sure and gentle method of cleaning the entire digestive system.
Moreover, laxatives do not scrub the whole digestive tract as thoroughly as the moderate method of shankaprakashalana.
Yoga Nidra / Hypnogogic sleep
Yoga Nidra is a method of exploring the difficult layers of the mind. It starts from subconscious mind and if the
depths of perception may become deeper one may explore the unconscious mind. It is a beautiful, relaxative and meditative
- It includes chanting of mantras
- Meditation for a particular sound.
- Pranayama - Brahmani
Mantra is a wonderful science. In the past it was widely practiced in all parts of the world. It is an
integral part of Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and so on not because of its religious value but because of its effect on the
mind. Mantras bring about a state of resonance between the individual and the depth of the inner being.
It is India's most ancient techniques of meditation by Gautama Buddha.
Accupressure / Reflexology / Zone therapy
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese healing method that involves applying pressure to certain meridian
points on the body to relieve pain. The human body has fourteen "meridians" that carry energy throughout
the body. These meridians start at the fingertips, connect to the brain, and then connect to the organ
associated with the specific meridian.
- The science of naturopathy or nature cure is as old as nature itself. It is the oldest of all the prevailing system
of the medicine and thus called as mother of all other systems.
- All important aspects of nature cure are given in vedas.
- After Vedic period came Pauranic period in which also the system of nature cure prevailed.
- We become that we eat.
- Eat natural, feel connected to Nature.
Mudras (yogic hand gestures) can help you focus the mind and refine your awareness before (and during) meditation.
In Sanskrit bandha means to lock, to hold, or to tighten. It also refers to a lock in and of itself.There are 3 principle
bandhas in the body, and a fourth that ties them all togethe
It is a powerful rhythmic breathing technique that facilitates physical, mental, emotional and social wellbeing. It
is an integral part of Art of Living Sri Sri Ravishankar Programme.